What is Home Watch?
Home Watch is a periodic inspections of your home or property looking for obvious issues.
Exterior: Signs of break in or intrusion or vandalism. Insect or animal damage. Weather related issues. Other safety or maintenance issues.
Interior: A systematic floor to ceiling inspection of every room and level of the residence. Looking for obvious issues. Checking window locks and doors. Checking and recording Heat/AC temperature. Checking for plumbing leaks or any signs of mold or infestation from animals or insects. Signs of power outages.
Why do you need a Homewatch Company?
Your home is one of your biggest investments and we are here to help protect it for you.
- We will meet with you and form a plan that meets your needs.
- We will inspect your home and make recommendations and give you an estimate of costs.
- We recommend that a home be checked at least once a week to assure it is being protected.
- We will answer alarm response calls 24/7 to check your property, reset alarm, and meet with police if needed.
- We will assist you by opening your home for you, your guests, or relatives.
- We will assist you by opening and closing you home for contractors or deliveries.
- Play Yard
- Hot Tub
- Detached Garage
- All doors and Windows
- All Rooms
- Heating Air Conditioning Units
- Water Systems
- Attic Spaces
- Utility Meter
- Smoke and CO Alarm Systems
- Security Systems
We will check and secure any items we think might create a hazard and notify you of what we did..